Wednesday, December 06, 2006

sunrises, songs and sneaks

-Waking up in time to see the first pinkish colors of a sunrise hit the sky. The moon was still full and bright behind the wintery trees.

-Singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" at the top of my lungs with the radio as I drove to work, and not caring a bit who saw me.

-Sneaking out of work (which won't be so sneaky once my colleagues read this) to do my sermon prep at Starbucks, overlooking Lake Lucerne. Watching the rippling water as I gathered my thoughts was cathartic.

2 comments:

Mo said...

Yes, someone else who sings in the car. I love turning the volume up and singing at the top of my voice - usually on the motorway though where no one can hear my wailing!

Whitney said...

I love singing in the car...it makes the drive to work much less stressful.