Friday, August 01, 2008

hooray it's here!

-Getting my passport with the missionary visa in it in the mail today! Getting my visa approved required a great deal of work from a lot of great people, and so it's wonderful to actually have it in my hand. This is such a huge glimpse of God's grace and God working through every part of my journey of getting ordained and returning to Belfast.

-Receiving words of celebration and joy from so many of my friends and family. My Mom was right next to me when I got the email that my visa was approved, and we jumped up and danced in a circle singing "I'm/You're going to Ireland!" because we were so excited.

-A lazy, relaxed morning spent shuffling around in my pajamas with a cup of coffee and making eggs with potatoes and toast.

1 comment:

Mavis said...

Eggs potato and toast sounds good! And good prep for the emerald isle as well :-)