Monday, August 25, 2008

dreams coming true

-Delicious sliced nectarines drizzled with tangy lemon juice and crunchy turbinado sugar.

-Reading James Joyce and bike riding. Let me explain: this might sound bizarre, but I often have very vivid dreams, and while they don't necessarily tell me what I should do, they do sometimes give me great ideas. I don't know if it's a reflection of my own desires or from God, but the other night when I was feeling anxious about moving to Ireland, I had a dream in which I was told to read James Joyce books to feed my imagination about Ireland and to ride a bike more often because that will be my primary means of transportation there. Well yesterday, I did both, and felt a little proud at making my dreams come true.

-Sitting outside just to listen to the birds, feel the breeze and think.

1 comment:

Mavis said...

I like the way you made your dream come true