Saturday, May 22, 2010

meet, greet + eat

-A nice long chat with my Mom that was made all the better by knowing that we're in the same time zone. As I drank my morning coffee, I knew she was too.

-Meeting some wonderful folks and being encouraged and inspired by how much they care about their church and community, and how much farther they'd like to go. It's also nice to just eat some Mexican food with them!

-Driving again after not driving for several months and enjoying the freedom and fun of it. Blaring the radio and singing along to "Hey Soul Sister" by Train was fabulous.

3 comments:

RevJen said...

So glad your time in Tejas is going well - can't wait to hear more about it!

Party of Five said...

MY SISTA IS IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!

BeluBelloBelle said...

Hoi hoi...I AGREE too with point no 3.

Love it too (^_^)