Monday, May 31, 2010

a bright & early photo shoot with Ash

My sister has started an amazing photography business called Painted Peacock Photography and takes the most fantastic pictures. I only had a little over a day with her but she announced that she really wanted to do a photo shoot with me bright and early Saturday morning. So, I crawled out of bed at 6 am, put on her cutest clothes and a fair bit of makeup and off we went to a field near her house with fresh haybales in it. We were just in time for the warm, golden sunrise light. We had so much fun. She's so talented! Now she has more pics for her website (http://www.paintedpeacockphotography.com/) and I have wonderful and quirky pictures. We finished by 8am, just in time to grab a cup of coffee. Thanks, sista! I love them (& you).




2 comments:

Helen said...

Hey!
Love looking at your pretty pictures and reading your happy thoughts!

Thanks for your grace-fullness

:)
Helen

brian b. said...

have a coke and a smile!