Wednesday, March 03, 2010

iWonder


-A letter coming into the church office with the most outlandish, whimsical handwriting on it. I wonder if this person writes their grocery list the same way.

-A middle-aged woman walking down the street wearing a Lent-purple (ha! I'm such a nerd!) coat and what looked like a matching hat. Upon closer inspection it was, in fact, that her hair was dyed the exact same shade of purple. I wonder if she changes her hair to match her clothes all the time.

-Moving at contemporary dance class with such verve that my feet were completely aching afterwards. I came home and indulged in (shameful) a Corona and some chips (fries). I wonder if I undid all the exercise I had at dance! :)

1 comment:

João said...

Hello, nice blog!
See my site: www.freetomar.com
Bye!