Friday, February 26, 2010

know thy wizard, too

-Teaching the primary school assembly this morning and telling them the story of the Good Samaritan and getting kids to act it out with me, including a cute little boy named Samuel, who of course got to be the Good Samaritan "Sam".

-A terribly rainy, cold day that somehow didn't bother me too much. Walking back home, I actually enjoyed the vacant, drenched park and the rhythmic plink-plunk on my umbrella so much that I took a winding path I've never taken before just to see something different.

-Taking about 20 Fitzroy young people to the movies to see a slightly-cheesy romantic comedy called "Leap Year" and realizing how amazing it is that this is my job. What fun!

-I've decided to re-read all of the Harry Potter books and am having so much fun getting caught up in the story again, so much so that I steal little moments to read it, like whilst drinking my morning coffee.

-Hearing from my sister's blog that she's had a really great day. Love you, Sista!

No comments: