Tuesday, August 24, 2010

office space

-I've had the nicest morning. I went into town a bit early and decided to grab a latte and apricot croissant (how European am I? ha) and instead of just rushing on with it, I sat down at the cafe and had my breakfast while writing a report on the Romania trip. While sitting there, a friend from church knocked on the window to say hello (which I would've missed had I rushed on instead of sitting). It was a great start to the day.

-You probably know this already by now, but I really adore writing. I get a bit of an adrenaline rush, love crafting words together in (hopefully) interesting ways and feel somehow more connected with the world and my own thoughts after having done it. Another good part of my morning. :)

-Our office is being rid of asbestos (oh, joy) and so instead of working there, I went to the Blake's nearby and am doing some work from their house. It's more cozy, I have Jo for company and it's asbestos free!

No comments: