Wednesday, June 09, 2010

tea time

-I remember this particular grouping of trees in Ormeau Park to be beautiful last year, but with a long, hard winter, it's even more lovely this year.

-Having my final ladies' Bible study and enjoying the wise, insightful company and delicious treats. These teacups belonged to Eileen's Grandmother (Eileen's in her eighties). They are just so special. The ladies all took me out to lunch as a farewell/thank you because the Bible study doesn't happen over the summer. I'm really going to miss them and their constant encouragement and joy. What a blessing they've been to me.

-The soothing cadences of guitar and prophetic, velvety voice of Caroline Herring.

2 comments:

Mavis said...

Love those cups!

BeluBelloBelle said...

beautiful cup...very classic :D
also for the park

what a delight time (^_^)