Monday, May 18, 2009

waiter, there's a meal in my potatoes!


-Craving potatoes, asparagus and proscuitto and just putting them all together. I thought, if risotto can be a meal, why not fancy mashed potatoes? The combination of creamy potatoes, salty proscuitto, earthy roasted garlic and asparagus, tangy gruyere cheese and fresh bright thyme was just heavenly.

-Getting on the bus just as the rain began. I watched from a warm, dry place as the rain pelted down harder and harder but then it miraculously stopped raining by the time I had to get off the bus.

-Going to the movies with Liz and enjoying making fun of the intended-to-be-serious movie.

3 comments:

Party of Five said...

D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Lynn said...

Yum. I gain weight just from looking at your food photos.

Karen Fleming said...

Those potatoes look amazing! Mmmmm!