Saturday, February 10, 2007

a knight's tale

-Lyrics from Jennifer Daniels' song "Stay": "You dream about a better day that's coming, and realize it's already on its way..." It's a great enunciation of Christian eschatology (the already and not yet of the kingdom of God), or just soothing words for someone (i.e. me) trying to live fully in the present while anticipating the future.

-The little boy in the grocery store decked out in full knight regalia, complete with a plastic shield and sword.

-The sweet delicious taste of caramel tea. Its smooth and rich flavor tastes like I accidentally dropped a caramel square into my tea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions! The Secret Rapture soon, by my hands!
My Site = http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman
Your jaw will drop!