Thursday, January 27, 2011

pomegranates and presents

-A refreshing glass of pomegranate juice with fresh lime squeezed in. One of my favorite things.

-My mom's friend Debra came over for coffee and she gave me this bracelet she was wearing with a charming little bird on it. She just said it looked like me. Her only request: that when I see it, I remember to pray for her. How kind.

(Fritz really liked it.)

-Receiving another great gift today: an earthy, bohemian top from Lynn. Thanks, Lynn! I love it.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm glad you liked it, Whit - it made me think of you immediately. :)

Jannie Funster said...

So that shirt which is so pretty... my friend mailed it to me from NC, then I to Lynn, then she to you.

So glad you are happy with it!!

xo

Whitney said...

I love it, and am so thrilled it found its way to me! Thanks to both of you!! :)