Saturday, May 17, 2008

we move along

-Melissa giving me a backpack guitar case (aka "gig bag") that I can use to take my guitar to Ireland and hopefully busk around a bit. It was such a thoughtful and practical gift.

-I graduated from seminary today. Wow. Laura handing me my diploma with tears in her eyes and a whispered "I'm so glad I was here when you were here" was overwhelming...as were the supportive friends and family who shared it all with me.

-An afternoon with great friends and family laughing in the sunshine.

-Sitting on my floor with my family and Erin and eating handfuls of bread, smoked mozzarella and tomtatoes and wine. After I received incredibly thoughtful gifts, we summoned our last energy and moved most of my furniture (while singing the Chariots of Fire theme song and laughing histerically).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visit your blog but have never left a comment, until today. I've enjoyed your posts and am delighted to see you are finished with seminary. Congratulations and best wishes for the future! I hope you continue your blog as I love to read your glimpses of grace-filled moments.