Tuesday, March 18, 2008

so generous! & oh the places you will go

-I went by Jessi's room and saw that she had some really lovely earrings on her dresser. She said that she made them (which she does really well) and that she got the glass beads in Mexico. Then, she gave them to me, saying she could easily make some more. So thoughtful!

-Getting an email from a great old friend, Andrea. She's from Germany, and we both worked in Northern Ireland at the same time. It was great to catch up and she even invited me to her wedding in September! So thoughtful! I hope I'm near there in September, and can make it.

-From my window I can see planes flying behind the trees like flashing, shooting stars. I love to dream about where they're going.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

That picture is amazing! Makes my work look so much more professional haha!

<3 Jessi