Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a pilgrimage home to belfast

How do I even begin to describe all the ways I encountered God in Belfast? God was everywhere, and it's hard to even put most of these encounters into words, but I'll try.

Seeing the Botanic Gardens again. Melissa and I walked Goldie through the gardens, and were in complete shock that we were actually there again.


Having coffee and a cinnamon scone at Common Grounds once again. I used to go here all the time, and it tasted just the way it used to. It was such a centering, comforting experience.


The wonderfully giving and kind dog Goldie.


Meeting new friends and seeing old ones again.


Seeing Melissa, who I used to work at Mo Ranch with years ago. I haven't seen her in almost 5 years, and apparently Ireland was where we would meet again.

No comments: