Sunday, November 06, 2011

it's a small world after all

-My friend Chris sending me this picture from worship at Fitzroy this morning (the church I served in Belfast).  It seems Steve let everyone know about my exciting call to Cameron Presbyterian and they prayed for me.  How thoughtful.  I think those two congregations would adore one another.

-Receiving a very thoughtful, beautifully hand-written letter.  I fear my generation and those after me will have forgotten how to write a letter with all of our constant typing.  The letter also included a peanut butter fudge recipe I'm eager to make.

-A precious little ball of fur sleeping on my lap, barking and running as he dreams.

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

That is SO sweet of them to share your big news. SO happy for my sister! love u

Whitney said...

Thanks sista! I thought it was very nice of them, too. :) Eggplant parmesan for dinner tonight...wish you were here! Love you.