Monday, October 23, 2006

socks and sweaters and daughers, oh my!

-At staff meeting this morning, Frankie brought her adorable daughter because she was sick. She was quiet the whole meeting, until we were discussing what morning everyone was available for a meeting. People said "Wednesday's out for me" and the like, and Frankie's daughter jumped right in, saying, "Every morning's out for me." We all shared a laugh and thanked her for her contribution.

-An unexpected package from my Grandmother, including some wonderfully bright Halloween socks.

-The first day that feels fall-ish enough for me to wear a comfy chunky sweater.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thanks, Kate. I love your emails...what fun. Hope your studying is not too painful. It will all be over tomorrow! (Are you in town Friday? K is gone, but I'm around if y'all still want to meet.)