Monday, September 24, 2012

make yourself at home

-A recharging Saturday that began with a delectable pastry from a local bakery, coffee and a leisurely read of my captivating novel as the cool morning breeze danced around me.

-Discovering new bedding that adds a fun exotic feel to my room.  I adore this shade of green.  I must have inherited the love of olive green from my Grandmother.  The furry pillow is, of course, my favorite.

-That first bite of creamy, cheesy rosemary-roasted butternut squash risotto, that made the flavors of Fall explode in my mouth.

1 comment:

g/m said...

Naturally, Grandmothers everywhere would love this color combo! So glad you like it, too! It made a beautiful change in your already beautiful room! Hayden stands out very well on it!

Very excited over seeing you soon! g/m